Like...like...like...

MUSIC

: NAK FOLLOW LA :

Monday, November 17, 2014

After three months.....

After three months I still wait...wait n wait....Unreasonable for waiting too much...whereas just to renovate kitchen,install wardrobe n just little bit tv console....Starting from 25 September 2014 until now...anticipation of torture...Cannot do anything besides wait and see....Like my husband said...that I wanted very much to do...Not only that,I'm also not satisfied with a man called 'WAK' the person which making the repair2...Just do light2 and as long as possible to finish the job...and the result is ala2 and choi....not comparable with payment...What to do...Forget the past...move on...once in a lifetime....Be happy and dun worry...Move on babe...So,got to do exercise this morning to fit my brain and body...Let's do it...


One...two...three...
Owhhhh...tired mehhh







No comments: